NOTICE Regarding Course Curriculum
On 25 Feb, 2021
This is to inform the 3rd year G.N.M students that you are hereby required to return back physically to Anandaloke Institute of Nursing Education to proceed with your course curriculum via offline mode of education.
The below mentioned points are to be followed mandatorily:
1. Students are required to report to the hostel on 28th February 2021 before 2pm with negative Covid-19 test report (done 48 hours prior) which has to be produced on arrival.
2. Parents/ Guardians may accompany the students up to the gate of college premises.
3. All students will remain in quarantine period for 14 days before commencement of the regular physical classes. Till that time online classes will continue.
4. Students will bring all their necessary items along with books, copies and other study materials and most keep all their original document and passport size photo with them which may be necessary for filling up examination form.
5. No outing or visitors will be allowed until further notice, but students can purchase necessary items through the worker of the Institute.
6. Students are required to bring their original health policy along with the xerox copy.
7. Each and every student must bring the duly signed consent letter from their Parents/ Guardians stating willingness to join their physical classes.
8. Parents can contact class coordinator in given number for any information.
By order of Principal
Anandaloke Institute of Nursing Education
For more details contact
Phone +91 79089 40742