Admission Rules & Regulations
Ragging Ia Strictly Prohibited
Students to strictly follow all rules and regulations
The copy of Rules and regulations will be provided on admission
- 1. Students are supposed to be punctual in their class & clinical field with proper uniform
- 2. They should be present in ward/class at sharp 8 am.
- 3.Silence is to be maintained within the classroom with proper class till the respective teacher arrives.
- 1. Students are expected to perform their duties according to their year of experience.
- 2. Clean Uniform, hairs tied to a neat bun with net, short nails, no nail polish and black covered shoes to be worn in clinical fields.
- 3. Pocket articles & daily diaries to be carried to clinical field. No Mobile is allowed in the class & clinicals
- 4. Student nursing will inform the on duty supervisor teacher staff nurse or sister in charge in case of any confusion while giving nursing care to patient.
- 5. Students are supposed to perform their related procedures under supervision & guidance of their Tutors/Sister in charge/Staff nurse on duty.
- 1. Students are expected to perform their duties according to their year of experience
- 2. They will keep their bed & belongings clean and tidy.
- 3. They shall keep their personal books & belongings on their own study table locker provided to them.
- 4. No cooking or use of any electrical gadgets other than light & fan, inside the room is allowed.
- 5. Room lights to be switched off within 10 pm, exceptional on preparatory leave and examinations when it is allowed till 12 midnight.
- 6. Students shall not carry any food to their hostel rooms.
- 7. Valuables, not to be kept inside the room. Students will remain responsible for any loss if any.
- 8. Drying of wet clothes is not allowed inside the hostel rooms. Clothes can be spread only on the roof top. The Roof will be closed after 5 pm daily by the warden.
- 9. Mobiles are allowed only sat (After 2 pm) & sunday upto 9 pm. to the students in whole training period. No 2nd Mobile is allowed.
- 10. Visitors are not allowed inside the hostel rooms.
- A. Student’s visitors are allowed to visit them on Sundays and Govt. Holidays from 10 am to 5pm in summer and from 10am to 4pm in winter & Saturday 2-5pm & Wednesday 4-6 PM.
- B. Only two visitors are allowed at a time with visiting card provided to them on admission.